compliments/urgent

From: mohammed abacha
Subject: compliments/urgent
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:54:58 +0200

FROM THE DESK OF MOHAMMED ABACHA
PHONE {234 802 346 3093}
Private E-mail ;address@hidden

RESPECTED DEAR FRIEND,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the Eldest son of the late
president of Nigeria Late Gen.Sani Abacha. I was falsely
accused of murder and as such was imprisoned, but thanks to
Almighty, I have been released for my innocence.

Well dear friend I need your assistance in transferring
some of my money into your account, because the
government is making plans to seize them, as they did
to my fathers own. The amount is $29 million in the
international payment center abroad. All that is needed is
for me to instruct the company to transfer the funds to
your account. I will reenumerate you with 20% at the end,
but most of all is that
solicit your trust in this transaction.

I have been confined only to Kano and all my calls are
monitored, so I will get my private Attorney Barrister
Balla Williams
who will give you the needed informations. While replying
include
your personal phone and fax line for the business to
commence right away. Meanwhile you can contact my
Attorney through his email
address;address@hidden

I anticipate your quick reply.
Best Regards,