Re: Installing to strange directories

From: Hans Deragon
Subject: Re: Installing to strange directories
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:33:49 -0500

address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to deliver a package (a Zope product) which
goes to a strange (from Auto* POV) directorie, something
like /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/$name.

I'd like to do it with Automake/Autoconf.

Is there a canonical way to do it? Or am I supposed to
frob $(bindir) or something like that?

Thanks

(I'm not subscribed to the list, but I do read it via
its web interface, so you don't have to cc: me)

-- tomás

I am a newbie, but maybe this is what you want to accomplish?

zopedir = /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/$(PACKAGE)
zop_DATA = \
  zopefile1 \
  phpfile.php \
  phpfile/InPhpDirecotry.php

Put this in your Makefile.am, and try to install your application to see if this works.

Best regards,
Hans Deragon
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.     Open source: