Re: Differents trees for objects and sources

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: Differents trees for objects and sources
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:09:22 +0100

>>> "Payn," == Payn, xavier <address@hidden> writes:

 Payn> Hi,
 Payn> I'm trying to make a separated tree for my object files, in order not to
 Payn> mess with the source files.

 Payn> This object tree should be unique regarding to the compilation platform
 Payn> and the current version (debug or release).

 Payn> And it should keep the organization of the source tree. (I'm working
 Payn> under SUN and Pc/Linux platforms with a NFS)

You just have to run `./configure' from the directory you want
your objects to end up in.  See paragraph "Compiling For
Multiple Architectures" in file INSTALL.
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz