Assistance ,Investment Proposal.

From: chinamasa3
Subject: Assistance ,Investment Proposal.
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 02:44:40 +0100

ATTN:THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.

I am Mrs vivian chinamasa , a widow and national of
zimbabwe . I was married to late Mr.peter chinamasa , a
left - Wing leader and a strong opposition to the
government of zimbabwe. led by Robert Mugabe. My husband ,
late Peter chinamasa's death was politically motivated
during white farmers Revolt over land ownership and
acquisition by government last year which led to mass
killing, rape and treason in  zimbabwe.My husband, WILLand
TESTAMENT as executed by a reputable attorney shows that he
bequeath his personal effects ,his two houses here in
zimbabwe , and fifteen Million Dollars (US$15M)which is
presently with a security company Abroad to me his widow
and our seven year old son,Tony Chinamasa absolutely. My
son and I as the trustee of this WILL can apply the fifteen
Million Dollars (US$15M) in any viable investment with the
aid of an investor we so desire.
I really need your advise and cooperation so that this
money ,Fifteen million United States Dollars (US$15M) can
be invested in your company or any viable project in your
country as my safety and that of my son is no longer
guaranteed in zimbabwe.Government forces keep watch on my
husband's house twenty four hours daily.
I have taken you in total confidence and I hope you will
not fail me.
I shall send to you a power of attoney  which will anable
you take delivery of the fund fifteen million
Dollars(US$15M) ,and the certificate of deposit which was
given to my husband when he deposited the fund with the
security company.so that I and little son can leave this
country immediately.
You can also reach me at address@hidden
Treat as Urgent
Yours sincerely,