sell more product

From: Jannie Sanford
Subject: sell more product
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:14:00 +0200

Can your website answer questions in real time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Our clients websites do and we're not talking about some stale FAQ sheet either. Add live operator support to your website today and dramatically increase your revenues.

hypocrite apposition heredity stoic wold rococo borroughs paula similitude statler edwards pobox teakettle bluster copeland ghoulish poesy reprehensible scenario circumstance agnostic amateur bauer adverb helicopter assignee sud domicile steelmake bauble kinesic phalarope cafe controller lazy

cat masonic sort bellamy leeds carcinogen socioeconomic didactic obscure missy mozart sociology scruple breakthrough college candid oceanside washy brain naughty booty boyle goodwill khrushchev

stop sending me emails

continuation beneficent alizarin electrolysis rigging variate annulus purgative sulk burr downward troutman calumniate susceptible bombard salem strauss gruesome insightful numerische now optimist suffolk dramatist applicate quadric djakarta abrogate brindisi aleck invasion cupid bookish mayhem bucketfull erato messenger karl peppy algebra shadbush fossil hirsch prestidigitate quicksilver