CONGRATULATIONS

From: ann_vandijk
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:01:07 -0700

BURDENSTRAAT 21B 2053 DS
AMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS.

RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSMENT ADVICE.
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today,9th June, 2004
of winners of the ; THE NETHERLANDS /ALL INTERNATIONAL
LOTTERY, PROGRAMS held on 1st June, 2004. Your email address
attached to ticket number 023-56678230954, drew the lucky numbers
7-14-21-42-49-59,batch number 6858/NL and consequently won the lottery
in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay
out of Category B: US$2.0M  (Two million united stateb dollas) in credited to
file
LOTTERY REF NO.AILN / 555 / 1256 /00201.This is from total prize money of Dollas
20,000,000.00 shared among the forty national winners in categories C with
serial
number:IL/FLW/12-C033721192. All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from 25,000 companies email addresses and 30,000,000
individual email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America,
Europe,North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program,
which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now in custody of a financial Security
company insured in your FILE REFERENCE. Due to the mix up of some numbers and
names,we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your
claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program. Our group of philanthropist headed by the
Netherlands government promoted this lottery program. We hope with a
part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes Dollas
10,000,000 million International Lottery. To begin your claim, please
contact your file/claim agent:

MR.GARY SMITH.
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER
DOCKLAND TRUST INVESTMENT.
60 AMERSFOORTSESTRAATWEG.
1251AV LAREN
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
TEL:31-616-260-736
FAX:31-647-858-367
EMAIL(address@hidden)

Please be informed that NON RESIDENCE of THE NETHERLANDS will be
required to make a NON DEDUCTABLE advance payment of eight hundred and
sixty euros for processment and legal documentation charges of 860 Euros
to enable our legal department acquire Naturalization papers from the Court
prior to award payment policy as required by the paying Financial Security
Company.
Please be aware that your Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly upon
satisfactory Report,Verifications and validation provided by our processing
Agent; that
would be designated to your file. For due processment and remittance of your
winning prize to your designated account of your choice. Remember, all prize
money must be claimed not later than 30th June 2004. After this date, all
funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any
change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is
AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.

Sincerely,
Yours,
ANN VANDIJK. (Lottery Coordinator)