Re: (Blocked Virus) Mail Delivery (failure address@hidden) (Out of offic

From: Brian Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: (Blocked Virus) Mail Delivery (failure address@hidden) (Out of office)
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:44:46 -0500

Thank you for your email.

I am out of the office until Friday June 11th, at which time I will respond to
your email.

If it is urgent you can email Mark Winter at address@hidden .

Sincere regards,

Brian Fitzgerald

This message and any files transmitted with it are
intended for the sole use of the individual and
entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If
you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized
to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the
sender by reply email and delete the message.
Thank you very much.