Re: AM_PROG_CC_C_O?

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: AM_PROG_CC_C_O?
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:50:27 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 09:33:30AM -0500, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
My non-recursive Automake project (based on latest Automake CVS)
places objects in subdirectories.  The project uses libtool to build
all objects.  However, Automake complains:

% automake
Makefile.am: C objects in subdir but `AM_PROG_CC_C_O' not in `configure.ac'

Since libtool is used to build all objects, is AM_PROG_CC_C_O and the
"compile" script really necessary?

Please show  Makefile.am

It seems that there are over 2000 lines in the Makefile.am (and its includes). Should I mail it to you seperately?

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden