Re: Feature request

From: Albert Chin
Subject: Re: Feature request
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:05:47 -0500

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 02:49:05PM +0100, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:
> It may be small consolation, but the next release of GNU m4 has the last
> bit of functionality required to eliminate aclocal entirely.

How does it do that? If the .m4 files for libtool 1.4 are in
/opt/libtool14 and the .m4 files for libtool 1.5 are in
/opt/libtool15, I'd still like an environment variable that defines
the .m4 search path. Or, does this then become an autoconf problem and
not an automake one because of the new GNU m4 feature?

--
albert chin (address@hidden)