Vacancies Available.

From: Plasma Moscow corp
Subject: Vacancies Available.
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:42:09 -0500

Greetings,

Our company expands its high-tech retail markets to new countries. Because of
physical remoteness we have opened some new vacancies for making simple and
easy work. No experience or special skills are required for it. Your
willingness and honesty are just enough.  Our company is young and promising.
We develop our structure dynamically and now have 14 affiliate offices and 3
countries. 41 people work for our company as a single team. Australian and New
Zealand markets are our main marketing priority and sales target at the moment,
that why we’ll be more that happy to see you among our staff. If you’re
interested, please send us your CV to: address@hidden or fax +1(865)251-9700 .

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Ivanenko
www.plasmamoscow.com