Re: Automake conditional ..question

From: Rashmi Keshava Iyengar
Subject: Re: Automake conditional ..question
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:11:39 -0800

Thanks Stepan! I did think about putting in the conditional in
configure.in/.ac but
even though it can be arranged so that it will be known at configure
time what build
is preferred I do not want to implement it this way (essentially this
will require us to
use two different configure.ac files to generate the makefiles the way
things are set up here). I would rather pass in the build type during
"make".

Are there any other options?

Thanks
Rashmi