how to set a default program-prefix whithin configure.ac

From: JRBCAST
Subject: how to set a default program-prefix whithin configure.ac
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:09:21 +0100

Hi all,

First of all, sorry if you have received this mail two times.

My question is: How can I set a default progra-prefix without the need
to explicitely pass it whith: ./configure --program-prefix ...

Another question is: Once the user sets it using ./configure --program-
prefix, which variable should I work with to make changes?.

Thanks,
Roman