DLLs on Windows

From: Alvaro Lopez Ortega
Subject: DLLs on Windows
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:39:38 +0100

Hi all,

  I have been working on the Win32 port of Cherokee [1] for the last
  few days. The code is compiling ok but I have a little problem with
  Automake: It compiles all the libraries statically (only .a files).

  I have followed the instructions on the Automake manual: I have
  added -no-undefined to the library LD flags, add
  AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL before AC_LIBTOOL in configure.in.

  So, I'm wondering what is wrong with it. Is the DLL generation
  working?  May it be a problem of libtool? Does someone have some
  idea of what is failing?

  If you want to check the code, there are here [2] and [3].

  Thanks in advance!

  [1] http://www.0x50.org
  [2]
http://svn.0x50.org/filedetails.php?repname=Cherokee+Web+Server&path=%2Fcherokee%2Fconfigure.in