Re: autoconf-Java

From: Baurzhan Ismagulov
Subject: Re: autoconf-Java
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:08:24 +0200

Hello Ralf,

On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 10:56:29AM +0200, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
>     echo "m4_include([$file])"

Aha, I'd tried it with "include". Thanks!

> You need aclocal from Automake >= 1.8 for this, I believe.

I put the macros into the autoconf-Java directory and used m4_include.
This worked with automake 1.7.9.

> And thus, this question would have fit better on its mailing list. ;-)

Eh, having seen the name "autoconf-Java" and the prefix "ac" in
"aclocal", I didn't bother to check whether aclocal was an automake tool
:) .

With kind regards,
Baurzhan.