RE: changing file names in Makefile.am

From: Adams Samuel D Contr AFRL/HEDR
Subject: RE: changing file names in Makefile.am
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:41:03 -0500

Thanks for the help.  I ran "make maintainer-clean" and that seemed to clear
up the problem.  I am still getting compilation errors, but I think they are
due to bad code and not the auto tools. ;)  So, what was I not understanding
about the auto tools that was causing me this problem?

This is the information that you previously requested, but I guess it
doesn't matter.

Script started on Thu Oct  6 07:51:44 2005
address@hidden ~/c/raw2id $ cat reconf
#!/bin/sh
rm -f config.cache
aclocal -I m4