Built sources always regenerated

From: Braden McDaniel
Subject: Built sources always regenerated
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 02:51:30 -0500

I have some sources that are generated with antlr. I have custom make
rules that generate the sources from the antlr grammar. I have tried
listing the generated sources in both BUILT_SOURCES and _DEPENDENCIES,
but the behavior is the same: the sources are regenerated every time,
regardless of whether the antlr grammar has been modified.

How can I keep this stuff from being regenerated all the time?

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <address@hidden>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <address@hidden>