Re: installing automake 1.9.5 and now libtool isn't working properly.

From: Dale Walsh
Subject: Re: installing automake 1.9.5 and now libtool isn't working properly.
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 04:00:32 -0500

On Jan 13, 2006, at 03:07 , Harlan Stenn wrote:

The stuff I was proposing may be way more than you need.  It is also a
nontrivial amount of work to set up (those sort of things are how I earn
the majority of my living).

Do you have darwinports installed?

Yes I do however, the automake that darwinports installs causes problems with Apple's perl, of course they have a replacement perl as well however this has problems with other Apple installed software.

If so you should be able to see if any special patches are used against
the stock auto* tools.

I'll take a look at that now.

-- Dale