Packages with manpages in multiple languages

From: Magnus Therning
Subject: Packages with manpages in multiple languages
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 02:04:02 +0000

I've searched around a bit on Google but I've failed to find any
information regarding how to treat non-English manpages.

'man1_MANS = package.1' works fine for manpages in English, but how do I
get the Spanish one to install in '$(mandir)/es/man1'?

/M

address@hidden
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of
ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
     -- Benjamin Franklin