Timestamp or dependency problem with automake

From: Steve Kreyer
Subject: Timestamp or dependency problem with automake
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:08:06 +0100

Hi,

I have some problems compiling my project with make.
My directory structur is as follows:

topsrcdir/src/
topsrcdir/src/regex
topsrcdir/src/tidy

When i call make for 2nd time in topsrcdir, make does compile the sources which
are located in src from scratch, even if they have not modified.
When i call make for 2nd time in topsrcdir/src everything went well
and make says: "nothing to be done..."

Can anyone figure out what is wrong? Do you need  additional informations?

Thanks in advance...

Steve