Re: Adding BUILT_SOURCES to a multi-directory, non-recursive project

From: Duncan Gibson
Subject: Re: Adding BUILT_SOURCES to a multi-directory, non-recursive project
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:39:48 +0100

Alexandre Duret-Lutz <address@hidden> wrote:
> lots of helpful things...

Thanks. I will look into your suggestions this evening.

No doubt you have noticed that I reposted a more up to date version
of src/Makefile.am that does handle some of these problems better,
and I have made even further progress last night. The reason for the
repost was that from where I'm sitting, there seems to have been a
major glitch with the automake list server, and I thought my message
had disappeared into the bit-bucket.

BTW, it seems that the automake archive has still not caught up yet.
See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/automake/2006-03/
Do the archive administrators know? How do we tell them?

Cheers
Duncan