Re: make distcheck not finding custom code generation script

From: Andreas Ntaflos
Subject: Re: make distcheck not finding custom code generation script
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 10:54:29 +0200

On Saturday 13 May 2006 10:23, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> The concept that is probably new to you is when source tree and build
> tree are not the same.  You can achieve that yourself (without
> distcheck) by something like this:
>   mkdir build
>   cd build
>   ../source-tree/configure [OPTIONS]
>   make

Ralf,

thank you too very, very much for another great explanation! That
concept was indeed new to me (autotools newbie), but now I understand
well enough I think, which I am very happy about :)

> BTW, what a well-written bug report!

Why, thank you :) It got me at least two great answers so it was
definately worth writing it.

Thanks, once again!

Andreas
--
Andreas "daff" Ntaflos
daff AT dword DOT org

GPG Fingerprint:        6234 2E8E 5C81 C6CB E5EC  7E65 397C E2A8 090C A9B4
GPG Public Key ID:      090CA9B4
GPG Public Key:         http://daffit.meownz.info/publickey/andreas_ntaflos.asc