Re: Noobie question about doing "src" dirs

From: Douglas Phillipson
Subject: Re: Noobie question about doing "src" dirs
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 12:08:03 -0700

Tyler MacDonald wrote:
Douglas Phillipson <address@hidden> wrote:
I have:
Makefile.am:
SUBDIRS = srcbin_PROGRAMS = hello

Those two should not be on the same line :-)

It's creating the Makefile.in in the "src" dir, but not the top level dir. What Am I doing wrong?

Everything else looks good!

                - Tyler

Actually they aren't on the same line, my copy/paste messed up and stupidly, I didn't check it prior to the send.
Here are the corrected files:

Top level configure.in:

AC_INIT(src/hello.c)
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(hello,1.1)
AC_PROG_CC
AC_PROG_INSTALL
AC_OUTPUT(Makefile src/Makefile)

Top level Makefile.am:

SUBDIRS = src

src/Makefile.am:

bin_PROGRAMS = hello
hello_SOURCES = hello.c helloutils.c

Makefile.in in top level is not getting made...

Thanks

Doug P