install-local -> uninstall-local

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: install-local -> uninstall-local
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:02:36 +0200

It would probably make sense to have a warning in case a Makefile.am
has install-*-local rules but no uninstall-local.  BTW, I must say I
don't really understand why, at least to keep symmetry, all the
install-*-local targets are mapped to a single uninstall-local one.
That there is one is nice, but I find it clearer to have perfect
symmetry btw install/uninstall.  Just a remark, not a demand :)