Re: Problem finding TPO dependency file

From: John Ling
Subject: Re: Problem finding TPO dependency file
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:14:27 -0700

Hi Ralf,

I'll send you a tar of the package separately.
To answer your questions:
sed --version reports GNU sed version 4.1.2

The environment variable POSIXLY_CORRECT is not set.
The shared/cpp/src/fasta/.deps does not exist after running configure. And yes the Fasta.Plo contains only "# dummy". But I am able to manually create the .deps directory in that location so at least my user account that I use isn't the cause of the inability to create the directory.

Thanks,
John

Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
Hello John,