Re: Circular dependency

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Circular dependency
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:45:49 +0100

* Guillaume Rousse wrote on Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 03:39:37PM CET:

> But I still didn't understood how to force generation at dependencies
> using a specific depcomp mode at configure time. I sent a mail regarding
> this issue to the list, I didn't received any answer sofar.

Oh, I think I simply haven't gotten around to answering all your mails
yet.  Sorry about that.  I'll try to find time.

> I'm suspecting email issues, however, as I don't saw your reply on the
> list (I only received the direct reply), and I didn't saw Stepan's
> answer neither. I tried to check ML archive at
> http://sourceware.org/ml/automake/2006-11/, howerver, it seems to be
> broken also.

This is where this list is archived:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/automake/

There were some issues with gnu.org connectivity around Thanksgiving
(last Thursday).  Other than that, messages may hang in moderation
queue for a bit I think, also the archive is only updated twice a day.