Re: prog_DEPENDENCIES

From: Bob Rossi
Subject: Re: prog_DEPENDENCIES
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:22:04 -0500

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 08:11:07PM +0100, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> * Bob Rossi wrote on Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 07:57:05PM CET:
> > I wonder if this will really fix the
> > 'parallel make bug' that someone reported about CGDB.
>
> Would you give us a chance to look at the bug report?
> IOW, please post a link to it.  So then, even if you
> don't report back in two weeks that the original bug
> reporter has confirmed the fix, or that it didn't work
> but there was something else, we will be able to find
> out, and be able to sleep well again.  ;-)

Sorry, don't know what my problem is today...

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1495251&group_id=72581&atid=534976

The download link is on that page, but it should also be here,

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=72581&atid=534976&file_id=179309&aid=1495251

Thanks you,
Bob Rossi