Re: Can't use automake-1.10 in Mingw and Cygwin in Windows XP

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Can't use automake-1.10 in Mingw and Cygwin in Windows XP
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:10:59 +0100

Hello Haibin, Please do not cross-post to more than one group. There is no need.
* haibin zhang wrote on Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 04:43:17PM CET:

I found that automake-1.10 can't be used in Mingw and Cygwin in
Windows XP.

No, that's not right in general.
if I use automake-1.9.6, it 's ok.
I have diffed the line, that I found automake-1.10 have cut some words

Quoting from