Library collision

From: Jeff Safier
Subject: Library collision
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:16:55 -0500

I have two libraries (from an existing Windows app) that have been
converted to LINUX static libraries
It seems that each library calls a function from the other library.

 I noticed that the library order in my Makefile.am needs to be
 order dependent, meaning if a library calls another libraries functions
the calling libray must be first in the list.  Is this neccesarily true,
or am I doing something wrong.
Is there a way to disable the order dependency so the above scenario
will work.

Jeff Safier
Cornell-Mayo Associates
600 Lanidex Plaza