Re: Some problems I had with texi/info files

From: BeN [F1233 121D3R]
Subject: Re: Some problems I had with texi/info files
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:09:27 +0100

Thank you Ralf for quick answer. It helps a lot. Truth to tell I did not
read all GNU guide line since it's quiet a huge reading.
You guess right: I was indeed using AM_MAINTAINER_MODE in the original
project and I had just copy/cut it when I did the test project... my
mistake. Everything works just fine now with the info files built in the
source tree if that is what GNU recommends. In fact I was expecting that
``distribution files'' explanation.
Thank you again.

Best regards,
Ben