Re: automake and cl.exe

From: Benoit Sigoure
Subject: Re: automake and cl.exe
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:38:32 +0200

Quoting Ranjith TV <address@hidden>:

Hi,

Can I override using AC_PROG_CXX(or any other compiler checking stuff)

Actually I am using automake in windows and I want to use
cl(microsoft's) as the compiler

I don't want to use like "AC_PROG_CXX(cl g++)" as it requires the path
to the compiler and the library to set, which I will be doing in the
Makefile.am

Hi
what about
./configure CXX=cl.exe
?

--
Benoit Sigoure aka Tsuna
EPITA Research and Development Laboratory