Re: Chicken and Egg Problem

From: Chris Williams
Subject: Re: Chicken and Egg Problem
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 11:04:35 -0700

This was simple, stupid, user error.  I had untarred it on my local machine
and FTP'd it up, rather than uploading the whole tar and untarring it up on
the server.  DOH!  Lord knows what kind of missing files, date issues, etc.

From: Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden>

You said you solved the issue, care to explain how (for the benefit of
other users experiencing the same)?