Re: Modify Output to look like Linux Kernel

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: Modify Output to look like Linux Kernel
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:02:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, Bob Rossi wrote:

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 06:24:47AM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Bob Rossi wrote:

Even easier. Perhaps someone should post a patch for this feature!

There is (it's been discussed on this mailing list more than once).
But I see you in one  of the discussions..

For those who came late, here's one of the places where the automake
maintainer opted out:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/automake-patches/2006-08/msg00024.html

That is unfortunate. 1 million users can't be wrong.

Obviously you're not referring to automake (since _it_ doesn't have a million developers writing scripts for it).

I'll have to ignore your input since you're off-topic (or clueless).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net