Re: Library locations

From: Braden McDaniel
Subject: Re: Library locations
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 18:27:48 -0400

On Sun, 2007-08-05 at 23:33 +0200, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

[snip]

> Then you have subdir-objects set.

I do; I forgot about that.

Related to this, I have observed dependency problems when using
"make -j[n > 1]" with a nonrecursive make setup (and on a multiprocessor
system). I have not filed a bug report on this because I'm at somewhat
of a loss as to how to condense this failure into a useful bug report.
If you're interested in knowing about such failures, any guidance you
could provide here would be appreciated.

I can certainly tar up my source tree and send it to you; though I
appreciate that could be a bit overwhelming.

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <address@hidden>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <address@hidden>