Re: Internal Error with 1.10, unterminated IF

From: Jason Curl
Subject: Re: Internal Error with 1.10, unterminated IF
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 02:42:24 +0200

Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
I just didn't think it was necessary to explicitly deal with "fi"
except for those who get confused between sh and automake :).
But that's a good reason, no?
But given GCC diagnostics for unterminated if's, it might be a real nightmare to do anything other than what Ralf has graciously implemented.
Exactly.  I tried looking into it for a few seconds, then decided that I
wouldn't be the one that makes automake gracefully complete after it has
encountered an error.
I think it's a good enough reason to leave it as it is.

Cheers,
Jason.