declaring sources ...

From: Roberto Alejandro Espí Muñoz
Subject: declaring sources ...
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:25:03 -0400

Community:  When I declare sources in each Makefile.am I do it this way:

elementos = AnalogicPoint.cpp GraphicObjectTool.cpp Table.cpp
> Application.cpp Group.cpp Tendency.cpp BoundaryBox.cpp Historical.cpp
> Toolbox.cpp Channel.cpp ModelManager.cpp Tool.cpp ClipBoardManager.cpp
> Node.cpp TreeNode.cpp CommandExecutor.cpp Persistance.cpp
> TreeNodeScreen.cpp DeadBand.cpp Point.cpp UndoManager.cpp Device.cpp
> Project.cpp User.cpp DigitalPoint.cpp ProjectManager.cpp ZoomTool.cpp
> Factory.cpp SelectionTool.cpp GraphicElement.cpp SubChannel.cpp
>
> noinst_LIBRARIES = libBase.a
> libBase_a_SOURCES = $(elementos)
>
> AM_CXXFLAGS = -I/usr/include/scada `pkg-config --cflags gtkmm-2.4
> libglademm-2.4`
> AM_LDFLAGS = -lhmi_runtime `pkg-config --libs gtkmm-2.4 libglademm-2.4`

Note all the "XXXX.cpp" files and the AM_CXXFLAGS and AM_LDFLAGS.  The cpp
files vary over time and I have to refresh the list every time.  Is there
anyway to declare something like *.cpp??  And for AM_* Flags, they are
declared the same way over a number of Makefile's.  Can I declare them
somehow that all Makefile's get updated??

Thanks
--
teratux