Re: source code in several directories

From: jmcferreira
Subject: Re: source code in several directories
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:55:32 +0100 (WEST)

Hi Bob,
Hi everybody

(this is the continuation of something that began in the Autoconf list)

as you see I'm already in the automake list. thx.

> In the "include" directory I would use the noinst_HEADERS variable to
> define the list of headers.
>
>   noinst_HEADERS = foo.h bar.h

actually I want all the headers to get installed too.... my project is a
lib that will be used for other people to develop other programs... so
they need the headers when they install the lib.....

- should I use install_HEADERS in the include/Makefile.am  ??

cheers and thanks again !!!

joao
jmf