ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS looks like no effect on make

From: Oleg V. Zhylin
Subject: ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS looks like no effect on make
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:52:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

  This time I'm running Automake 1.10. According to "6.3.4 Handling
Local Macros" in the manual

ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = -I m4

  line should instruct both autoreconf and make to use these flags when
autoconf is executed. But in my case autoreconf does use the flags
(autoreconf is nice enough to understand $ACLOCAL environment
variable), but as result of make the following line is print no matter
what

cd . && /bin/sh /home/ovz/Work/SalfordD_GNU_Build/missing --run
aclocal-1.10

i.e. no -I parameter.

WBR Oleg V. Zhylin   address@hidden

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs