What to check into repository?

From: Hongliang Wang
Subject: What to check into repository?
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:23:11 +0000

Hello all,

My company decides to make part of our software source code open-sourced.
For this part, we will use automake & autoconf tools to generate the
installation package (.tar.gz).

However, the current problem is that we cannot decide what to check into our
own software repository. The .c and .h files will  definitely be needed to
check in, but what about the Makefile.am configure.ac, and even the executable
files like missing, compile, autogen.sh, aclocal.m4, autom4te.cache/ ?

Would anybody give me some suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx