Automake (alpha) release request

From: Sebastian Pipping
Subject: Automake (alpha) release request
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:08:41 +0100

Hello!

I found out Automake does support LZMA for some time now
but no release (not even alpha) has been made after.

Assuming that the current trunk is not more unstable than
alpha please consider putting out a new (alpha?) release
of Automake. There is no release for this year yet,
would be great if you could do that. I could imagine
other people would embrace a new release as well.
The sooner people can put out LZMA packages (in addition,
not replacement) the better.

I'm hoping for your support. Big thanks in advance!

Sebastian

PS: Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.