Re: Automake (alpha) release request

From: Sebastian Pipping
Subject: Re: Automake (alpha) release request
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 05:33:08 +0100

Thanks for your replies! As I understood the Automake
release is delayed because its licensing info has not
been updated to GPLv3 yet?

If that is the case I wonder why new code depends
on this. Can't you just push the licensing thing
to a later release if the responsible people don't
have time for this?

To release a project using LZMA in its Autmake files
I will need a version number to put as requirement
and without a release I am not able to do so.

Please try to find a way for a new Automake release
before 2008. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Sebastian

PS: Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.