Re: Problems on make distcheck

From: Stefan Bienert
Subject: Re: Problems on make distcheck
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:17:54 +0100

Thanks a lot, Ralf!

Now the distcheck is working! I just removed the EXTRA_DIST statements as you mentioned and everything runs fine and everything is in the distribution package as I expected. Without having to maintain this EXTRA_DIST Variable by yourself, automake is even easier to handle (btw, this should really be mentioned in the manual, which's current version gave me the impression that I have to put everything in the distributiopn by myself.).

with best regards,

Stefan

--
Stefan Bienert