Re: How to install doxygen-generated HTML documentation?

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: How to install doxygen-generated HTML documentation?
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 13:44:19 +0200

Hi Stepan,

first of all, thank you very much for your insightful response. I
appreciate that you've taken so much time to help me with this issue. I
chose this approach to solve my doxygen problem:

 > [2] You can avoid running your "html-local" within the distcheck.

I'm glad that using this technique the 'distcheck' target still works
for me. It is a particularly nice feature of Automake and I wouldn't
have wanted to lose that.

Thank you for your help,
Peter