Re: question using VPATH'S ...

From: Roberto Alejandro Espí Muñoz
Subject: Re: question using VPATH'S ...
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 02:07:36 +1930

Ok, I thinks I didn't explain myself correctly then ... From what I
saw there I can use either bindir, libdir or includedir for when I'm
installing the completed targets.  What I want to do is to locate them
before that moment.  I noticed that all my libs and binaries are
ending up in a hidden .libs directory.  What I would like to do is
determine exactly where my targets end up in my project directory
before I install them.  All my binaries on a bin subdirectory for
example, or my shared objects in a lib directory, my object files in a
obj directory.

Thanks

--
teratux