Re: Nesting and final linking ?

From: nickthefarrow
Subject: Re: Nesting and final linking ?
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 02:35:16 -0700 (PDT)

>This is weird: why is there a --tag=CXX so late in the game?

Yes, deliberate I was trying to steer it to the g++ 'linker 'to see if it
fixed the problem as I noticed the rest of the build is using g++ and
libtool defaults to gcc. You can see I was getting desperate!.

Right - a misunderstaning of lib_LTLIBRARIES/noinst_LTLIBRARIES. Now all are
lib_LTLIBRARIES and it builds and links fine

Thanks very much for helping me through this. It all seems very strange
coming from a visual studio build environment!!

Regards

nick