libtool (1.5.26) with mingw/msys and eclipse problem

From: Joost Kraaijeveld
Subject: libtool (1.5.26) with mingw/msys and eclipse problem
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:02:58 +0200

Hi,

I have a large Makefile project that uses autotools for configuration.
If I run "../configure" and "make" from the MSYS command prompt (rxvt)
everything configures an compiles OK.

However, if I use Eclipse to compile using exactly the same Makefiles, I
get an error at link-time: for some reason libtool (1.5.26) decides to
rewrite it's files (the asci stub files that point to the actual
library) and forgets that paths in Windows and MSYS work differently in
the process.

Is it possible to make libtool use the correct paths?

TIA

Joost
--
Groeten,