RE: upgrading from Automake 1.4 (was: make -s, how to make it quiet?)

From: Joakim Tjernlund
Subject: RE: upgrading from Automake 1.4 (was: make -s, how to make it quiet?)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 14:23:17 +0200

OK thanks, will have a look

> Note that 1.10.1 is the current version, you might want to upgrade right
> to that one.
>
> Cheers,
> Ralf
>
> PS: Actually, all these questions would fit better on the automake list.
> Oh well.

Sorry, got one more so I will move it to automake list instead.

Moving from automake 1.4 to 1.10.1 I notice a big increase in runtime for
automake.
previously with 1.4 I got around 30 seconds, not I get 3 minutes and 45 seconds.
is this normal? Can it be reduced somehow?

 Jocke