Re: Compilation order

From: Alberto Luaces
Subject: Re: Compilation order
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:10:06 +0200

Hi again,

El Lunes 29 Septiembre 2008ES 10:26:56 Alberto Luaces escribió:
> I then removed the VPATH statement and began to write the full path of
> every source file:
>
> libfoo_a_SOURCES = a.f90 $(srcdir)/A/b.f90 $(srcdir)/B/c.f90 ...

I finally solved my issue. I had left some old object files in the source tree
from my older building system, so they were confusing automake's Makefile.
After deleting those objects from the source tree, things built as expected
and now "make distcheck" works fine (without VPATH and specifying the file
path for every source file). Sorry for the noise.

Regards,

Alberto