Re: Doxygen + Autotools integration

From: Peter Johansson
Subject: Re: Doxygen + Autotools integration
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 14:30:46 -0400

Hi Stefano,

Stefano D'Angelo wrote:
2008/10/2 Peter Johansson <address@hidden>:
Hi Stefano,

Hi Peter,

Have you checked the macro written by Oren Ben-Kiki that is available from
the Autoconf Macro Archive:

Yes (I also named that in my prevoius e-mail -
http://www.ben-kiki.org/oren/doxample)
Sorry, I missed that.

, and I'm not the only one to
think that it sucks on many fronts.
Well, I have to admit that when I looked at it a couple of years ago, I chose to not use it.

Looks like what I instead created is similar to your example. Will have a closer look at your Makefile.am to see if I can pick up any improvements. Thanks.

Cheers,
Peter