Re: [automake] Dependency question with _LDADD

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: [automake] Dependency question with _LDADD
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:56:39 -0500 (CDT)

It seems that some folks on this list just can't help but retain all previous content from the discussion thread and put their few lines at the bottom of the new email. This requires paging down five or six screens of text just to find the tiny tidbit which was added.

There is only so much time in the day and these sort of emails are an offense to the continued development of free software. Henceforth I will simply delete such obscenely-quoted emails without reading them. I suggest that others do the same.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn