Re: Treat pdf, html like info

From: Peter Johansson
Subject: Re: Treat pdf, html like info
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 19:08:56 -0500

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Bienert wrote:
Hi there,

is there an easy way to traet pdf, html in the same way info targets are treated? I would like to have `make all` producing info, pdf and html docs from texinfo sources.
If you wanna extend 'all', use 'all-local' such as

all-local: pdf html

http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#index-all_002dlocal-915

Also installation of all three targets should happen on `make install`.

I've used the lines below and it seems to work

install-data-hook:
   @$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
   @$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) install-dvi install-ps install-pdf install-html

Cheers,